Photo enhancement takes the ordinary through to the outstanding.
The above photo was to be used for the front page of a solar lighting brochure. A nice enough pic but needed a little work to make it perfect. The image right of screen was the final result.
The digital enhancement corrections on the photograph is as follows:
1. Added light beam to the left hand darker solar panel
2. Brightened the car-park area including the man at the rear of the silver car (on the left)
3. Brightened up the sea/rock/footpath area
4. Added a different sunset to add a visual balance and height to the pic
5. Removed odd light spots on the far shore (left side of the pic)